Exchange Opportunities

Find out where you can study on exchange or undertake a placement at a partner university.

Select your degree programme from the drop down list. If you are looking to go on a study exchange as part of your Professional Training Year, please select the option for your degree programme that includes 'PTY Study Option', for programmes where there are two options.

You must apply for these opportunities via Surrey's application form. Please do not apply to the partner until you have been selected for an opportunity and nominated to the partner by Surrey.

Remember that you must meet your Exchange Coordinator before you submit your application.

For further information see:

Follow us on Instagram:@SurreyAbroad